I am an Influenster

Monday, May 18, 2015

Aveeno Active Naturals


I have been using Aveeno products for over a decade, and they so far have not forsaken me. They are a well known trusted family company, and I'm here to give you my true honest opinion. I'm a member of the Crowdtap Aveeno® rewards program, and Aveeno® sent me a sample of its SHEER HYDRATION DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION to review.

Aveeno Active Naturals: Daily Moisturizing Lotion
This product is the truth! This lotion easily absorbs into my skin leaving it soft, smooth, and hydrated. I like applying this lotion after a shower and in the morning. I have noticed my skin texture has change, along with the feeling of hydrated healthy looking skin. I recommend this product if you have dry dull looking skin, or if your skin needs a boost of moisture. Go for it!


Aveeno Active Naturals: Protect Hydrate Sunscreen Lotion SPF30
I normally don't use sunscreen lotions besides what is included in my face moisturizers, but this was a must try. Due to me living in the South it was a go. This lotion works goes on easily and there is no greasy like feeling. I like the fact that it hydrates your skin while protecting it. I applied this lotion along with my facial moisturizer. I like the fact it gives me an extra boost of protection while hydrating my skin. My skin looks and feel healthier and I don't have to worry about any sunburns. I recommend this product if you need a multipurpose skin product that do 2 things in 1. Give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment